Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Be first to hear BBC World Service's new sound

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Be first to hear BBC World Service's new sound

I'm sure a lot of effort does go into it.  My point was that it seems
to be a
continuous process, so them must never get it right no matter what they
try.  <g>

But is it really earth shattering perception to figure that users
might want to see or
hear all the content on a particular subject on a news web site?

John Figliozzi