Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Be first to hear BBC World Service's new sound

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Be first to hear BBC World Service's new sound

The new tones sound very ‘vanilla’ to me.  Gone are the days when the distinctive Lillibulero could be recognized as ‘THE’ BBC WS identifier.

I still smile when I hear the phrase ‘this is the BBC in…’ when it should really say ‘this is the BBC if you happen to have access to a computer and broadband internet access’.

Sandy

Mr. Sandy Finlayson
Philadelphia, PA

'Nothing makes a man more reverent than a library’

Sir Winston Churchill