Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Be first to hear BBC World Service's new sound

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Be first to hear BBC World Service's new sound

"Lilli-whatever" has a martial, imperial history in its use on the WS,
and I am sure the thinking is purposefully to soften the sound
somewhat.

I would imagine focus group testing on this type of change must be
agonizing -- given the diversity of world cultures, how would one ever
reach consensus on the appropriate "sound" for the BBC?

I am not "right-brained" enough to be able to add value to that type
of process, I'm afraid...

Richard