Re: [IRCA] WKSH silent --- and KOAG flipping?

Re: [IRCA] WKSH silent --- and KOAG flipping?

The only thing I am hearing on 1640 right now is WTNI Biloxi, MS carrying the patriots Falcons Game. I have them on both my IC-7410 with my MFJ amplified antenna and my wire antennas. Also get them on my SDQ-1. Verified programming against web stream.

Larry K8YYY
Shinnston, WV