Re: [IRCA] TP's for Saturday, May 25, 2013

Re: [IRCA] TP's for Saturday, May 25, 2013

Unfortunately, there were more interesting carriers than there was audio this morning...no audio was more than barely there, other than 1215, which had no ID that I could hear.

1116 man talking 1141UT,  DU  EE inflection

1503 man talking, too murky for language, weak pips on hour, hard to tell how many in the murk. These pips were not heard on Radio Sport's wonderful week long archive, nor was the music immediately after the hour. Instead there was a cricket commentary, which may have been the man talking that I heard with the music. All very mysterious, as the Aussies on the channel null this way according to PAL.

1548 man talking deep in the splash 1151UT

1701 traces of man talking 1204, slow vocal mx 1218UT

Good carriers, maybe traces of audio: 1098, 1323, 1332, 1476, 1584, 1656; 1575 didn't make the grade at all here.

best wishes,

Nick