[IRCA] Alberta DUs for 25 Aug 2013

After a great vacation trip out west (including a chance to meet with some of the Victoria guys) it's back home now, to quite different conditions from when I left. As seems typical here for late Aug and into September, it's the Aussie signals that now predominate.

Lots of carriers this morning, but the audio was more limited:

Audio: 774 (traces at 1214), 891 (in and out with weak audio, reaching fair for a while at 1206. Sounded like ABC, unlike yesterday when I noted the more TABish horse race commentary on a quick check), 1116 (presumed 4BC with traces of talk now and again)

Carriers (the ones strong enough to approach audio level at times): 576, 612, 675, 702, 738, 756, 765, 819, 828, 936, 1098, 1107, 1179, 1548

No sign of any Asians, but they are generally rare here until late September.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta