[IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 21 Sep 2013

After a few days in Ontario, I was back at the dials (figuratively speaking) this morning. Things weren't as interesting as on the coast, with rather ho-hum conditions. The big guns from Japan had decent signals, along with Korea on 972 and 1566, but that was about it.

Thanks to the miracle of technology, I was also able to quickly review the few days I was away:

Sep 17 - The best of the bunch, with strong signals on the regulars, and 702 and 891 IDable as NHK for the first time this season. Sep 18 - No exotic stuff, but the NHK big guns were doing very well. Even 873 had a pretty solid signal. Sep 19 - Definite downturn, with only the regulars, and at uninspiring levels.
Sep 20 - Similiar to the 19th, maybe even a bit worse.

Today was definitely a bit better than yesterday, but still not terribly exciting. Sometimes the coastal bounce happens here a day later, so will hope that's the case this time.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta