[IRCA] how do I hide my outdoor antennas?

[IRCA] how do I hide my outdoor antennas?

greetings,

I am living in an apartment with a balcony, and presently have a whip
(antenna end of an MFJ 1024), and a multi-element scanner type antenna on
siad balcony.  (I also have a 'longwire' routed out via the balcony, but I
have to think this is not going to be an issue.)

However, the landlord has just decreed that among other things, antenna are
not allowed on the balcony.

I suppose I could try appealing their decision . . . but having seen many
pics of hidden or concealed cell phoen antennas, I wonder if anyone knows of
ways I can "hide" these devices . . .

any ideas will be welcome - thanks

73s

ef