[IRCA] Of cats and mats: antennas for the people

Eric Floden wrote:
> greetings,
>

> I am living in an apartment with a balcony,

Snip, snip, cut, cut, chop, chop.....

Eric,

I'm in a sweat and a lather to know the details of your balcony because
I may be able to offer some advice.

Maybe in the vein of Mark Twain, you can put a coil in series with a
dead cat. Who knows?

Or if you're an animal lover, then Eric can sacrifice YOU and try you as
an antenna!

I KNOW, I KNOW: We'll hang the apartment manager and use HIM for an
antenna! (HER? IT?)

Charlie