Re: [IRCA] how do I hide my outdoor antennas?

Re: [IRCA] how do I hide my outdoor antennas?

Plain copper wire is almost invisible, I've snuck them up at times early in
the morning or right at sunset when no one was likely to be looking if I had
to. Once they are up people usually don't even know they are there. That's
too bad though, my landlord allowed me to put up two 400' LW's. That is one
of my criteria when I look for a place, can I put one up and will the
landlord allow me to? Life is too short to live with lousy antennas. You can
always make an NRC loop whoch also work great, they do take up quite an
amount of space in your listening area though. They are not as good as
really long wires however.

Bob Young
Millbury