Re: [IRCA] They're Baaack: TP on 28 Sept

Re: [IRCA] They're Baaack: TP on 28 Sept

Nick,

No I didn't check 655. It used to be something like 655.XXX. It was off
freq. when I heard it some years back.I forgot to check. However with
the A:2 & K:1, if the numbers stay there, it may be a good morning.
I guess I have 6 Vietnam frequencies, 549, 655, 675, 783, and 1010 then.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager