Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Be first to hear BBC World Service's new sound

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Be first to hear BBC World Service's new sound

Tough to say...the people they're seeking to connect with are not the
same people they connected with in the 1940s...or even in the
1990s....

There is a comfort level we subliminally appreciate when we hear
repeated sounds...that's why KYW has sounded largely the same since
the 1960s...

Anytime any "sounders" are changed on any station, there's bound to be
a big "dust-up" unless the station emphatically wants to sound
different.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com