Re: [Swprograms] Seattle, too...with BBCWS 24/7

Re: [Swprograms] Seattle, too...with BBCWS 24/7

No argument -- the focus of this group since Day 1 has been the
"armchair" content, though I am certainly interested in emphasizing
the diverse music available via SW that doesn't show up on a
wide-bandwidth webcast.

If people have specifics -- again, focusing on content, not DX
difficulty -- type away!  That would help give me a reason to change
the batteries on the '2010 and give a listen...

Richard