Re: [Swprograms] Seattle, too...with BBCWS 24/7

Re: [Swprograms] Seattle, too...with BBCWS 24/7

> You're welcome.
>
> I'm a big user of Replay Radio as well, for programs like CBC's
> "Ideas" or "Sunday Morning", or Radio Australia's "Australian Express"
>  that stream live but don't always archive their audio.  Replay Radio
> is very simple to use, and then easy to copy the file over to an MP3
> player if I want to go portable.
>
> You are right...when one doesn't have to worry about a station's
> schedule, one becomes overwhelmed with choices...and, since I can
> always listen to my favorites when I want to, I have to force myself
> to listen to something different.
>
> Richard
	One of the complaints is that they can't get the
	BBCWS, or they can't get some other English language
	service from Europe.

	Isn't it time, in the new year, to learn another
	language, in North America perhaps LatAm Spanish,
	to listen to a wider range of radio than the
	decreasing English service to North America, n'est-ce pas?

			Daniel Say
			in beelangual Canuckistan