Re: [Swprograms] Seattle, too...with BBCWS 24/7

Re: [Swprograms] Seattle, too...with BBCWS 24/7

Hi, Ira -- no doubt it's easier & cheaper to listen online if that's an option.

WHYY in Philly's HD2 channel also has increased BBCWS coverage.

Once HD radios get to $150 or less, I may take the plunge, especially
for a radio that is somewhat portable.

It would be interesting if a market opportunity opens up for HD radio
converters for cars.  I remember in the 1960s and 1970s that car
radios often didn't offer FM, or it was a pricey option.  I remember
installing FM converters in both of my cars -- screwed them into the
center console -- that were admittedly klugey but did the job.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA