Re: [IRCA] QSLing

Hi Folks,
A couple of things. Not counting DX tests, I probably send out one reception
report a year. Having lived at this QTH for about 10 years, so far my return
has been 100% compared to about 10% for the tests. Hmmm.

As far as logos, I usually put a couple on the envelopes for each issue of
the DX Monitor that come out- just something I like doing.  Most are cut and
paste from station websites (some need quite a bit of cleaning up too) .
Still, I would recommend trying to grab a letter head or two from the
station if possible for the best look.

73- Doug "cut and paste" Pifer
"Old style graphic artist and screen printer" and "DX'er 'Ordinaire"