[IRCA] QSLing

I keep, and count, taped IDs. I only write reports when I have a
reasonable amount of identifiable material but do not have an actual
ID. In these cases, I send cassettes (but have recently switched to
CDs). In the case of KKLF, I E-mailed an mp3 and look forward to
getting an E-mail verie back from Hue Beavers. Has anyone received
one yet?

Getting letters or QSLs back was a big deal because the logos were
attractive. If we really get in to having club members acting as QSL
managers, perhaps they could come up with an attractive interactive
Word document with the station logo and full data blanks on it to
serve as a verie.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop