Re: [IRCA] Missing DX Test QSLs

KRND-1630 has been off frequency for sometime causing a growl on the
channel. I have no idea if the station has a CE or not. I don't think
any of the stations in Clatsop County here do. The owner of KSWB Seaside
seems to QSL their reports now.  But GMs, PDs, etc can still reply to
reports. But I would never tell them they are off freq in a report.

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager