Re: [IRCA] Collegial DX lists [was: TT'er on 1590 - IDENTIFIED]

Re: [IRCA] Collegial DX lists [was: TT'er on 1590 - IDENTIFIED]

Hi Marc..

Thanks for the note..I was asking because in the NRC..I have had my hands slapped a few times by not following the rules of the NRC Alert list I guess....I replied to someone's note about certain stations etc...which is normal for me, to answer or chip in...and was "slammed" for doing so...so I wanted to be sure!! Thanks!!

Sick of winter yet??? We are heading to 55 today...come on spring!

George A. Santulli, Producer/Director
U.S. Department of State/ Office of Broadcast Support
National Press Building
529 14th Street, NW., Suite #800
Washington, D.C. 20045
202/504-6417-Tel