From: "amdxer@xxxxxxxx" <amdxer@xxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dxtip@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, February 23, 2011 2:57:56 PM
Subject: Re: [DX-tip] TT'er on 1590 - IDENTIFIED

I believe the 1590 test tone mystery has been solved.  Yesterday
evening Rich Allen in Perry, Okl., heard WZRX 1590 Jackson, Miss.
with tones, news, an ID and then more tones around 05:00 UTC..

This matches the loop bearing and times for what I have been hearing the past
few days.

I was hoping for a new catch but that didn't happen.

Thanks to all who had comments about this one.

Tom Jasinski
Joliet, IL