Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 11:31 PM
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx ; abdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] [DX-tip] TT'er on 1590 - IDENTIFIED

I'd like to think that I can agree with Rich that this is WZRX for sure. The test tone is back tonight at 2324 CLT and is definitely looping in that direction. Someone who's a lot closer to Jackson, Mississippi (hint, hint) would be able to get a much better fix on this.
73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, NE
Sony ICF-2010 + Quantum Loop