  From: amdxer@xxxxxxxx
  To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; dxtip@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 2:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [IRCA] TT'er on 1590 - IDENTIFIED

  I believe the 1590 test tone mystery has been solved.
  Yesterday
  evening Rich Allen in Perry, Okl., heard WZRX 1590
  Jackson, Miss.
  with tones, news, an ID and then more
  tones around 05:00 UTC..

  This
  matches the loop bearing and times for what I have been hearing the
  past few days.

  I was hoping for a new catch but that
  didn't happen.

  Thanks to all who had comments about this
  one.

  Tom Jasinski
  Joliet, IL