Re: [IRCA] TT'er on 1590 - IDENTIFIED

Wednesday February 23, 2011

Hi folks,

I have been an NRC member for years, since around 1962. Back then I did belong to the IRCA, but let my membership lapse over the years, as I moved back from California to Virginia. The DX Monitor was great, but I felt it was a little "West centric". I just signed up for these lists and see that the banter is more collegial than I am used to. Just for the record, what are the guidelines for this site? It seems it is not just for "odd or unusual" DX, but to report what you are hearing, whether or not it is rare. Would that be about right?

I am George A. Santulli in Lovettsville, Virginia, about 50 air miles west of Washington DC.

Thanks!