Re: [IRCA] What's the best Receiver and Antenna?

Re: [IRCA] What's the best Receiver and Antenna?

Hi  All,
So Nick, your going to make me work for these answers.  hi.  Thanks for
posting that resource, I appreciate it.

Actually, I'm just looking for opinions, but to narrow the question down.
How about just receivers that are currently produced.  Personally I'm not in
the market for a new receiver and hope my Drake will last 20+ years like my
Yaesu did.
73's - Doug