Re: [IRCA] What's the best Receiver and Antenna?

Re: [IRCA] What's the best Receiver and Antenna?

     I really like my DRAKE RB8, but it 's the only tabletop I have ever
really owned for any serious length of time. My DRAKE SW-2 was killed in a
lightning strike. I really liked it, especially the remote. I would love to
have another as I still have the remote control for it. Any help with that
out there?

     I lkie the SONY ICF-2010 for both MW and SW. There are some SW Stations
I can catch on it without an external antenna that my SANGEAN ATS 909 can't
hear.

     My CCRADIO makes a great clock radio and my GE SUPERADIO is good, but
the dial is off.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Hi  All,
So Nick, your going to make me work for these answers.  hi.  Thanks for
posting that resource, I appreciate it.

Actually, I'm just looking for opinions, but to narrow the question down.
How about just receivers that are currently produced.  Personally I'm not in
the market for a new receiver and hope my Drake will last 20+ years like my
Yaesu did.
73's - Doug