Re: [IRCA] What's the best Receiver and Antenna?

At 15:38 26/11/2006, you wrote:
>So, I pose this question to you. In your
>opinion, what do you think are the best set-ups for small, medium and large
>budgets?

Oh my, the IRCA reprints strike again:

R093 Best DX Radios (2 p) Gerry Thomas. A collection of minireviews
of thirteen desktop and twelve portable radios from a
medium wave DXer's standpoint, along with relative ranking of
DX capability. (12/01)

Not all, of course, are available new....

A couple not on the list are the ICOM R75 which is a fine
introduction to communication receivers, and the Eton E1, which some
consider better than the Sony ICF2010.

best wishes,

Nick