Re: [Swprograms] timer-recording Internet streams

Re: [Swprograms] timer-recording Internet streams

Task Scheduler - what you have to do is launch internet explorer from
the command line in Task Scheduler, with the URL as the argument.

With Replay AV you would need to schedule start & stop times for each
hour, but you can then leave that schedule intact for daily use.
You'd need to change the URL each time you wanted to record a
different station, because an "event" is a combination of a URL and a
start / stop time and a date specification (weekly, daily, one-time).

I've heard talk that we outside of the UK might not get all the Radio
4 on-demand content that domestic listeners would get, but I haven't
dug around enough to confirm or refute that.

Richard