Re: [Swprograms] timer-recording Internet streams

Re: [Swprograms] timer-recording Internet streams

Well put - and your are correct, the podcast variety is increasing.
That renders this whole discussion moot.

Radio Netherlands has all of their programs available for
download/podcast.  Most of Radio Australia's programs as well.
Canada's CBC Radio One offers podcasts culled from their various
programs.

I know that RNW's initiatives were prompted by user input.

Richard