Re: [Swprograms] timer-recording Internet streams

Re: [Swprograms] timer-recording Internet streams

Yeah, I realize the difference. I guess my comment contained the implicit
message that at least some of the streaming content could become
downloadable if the provider knew there was demand. These days, the
broadcasters seem so desperate for audience that they will do anything.

Then again, there are entities like the BBC that wouldn't accept a
suggestion called in by God.