Re: [Swprograms] Is WRN Now Also Gone from Sirius?

Re: [Swprograms] Is WRN Now Also Gone from Sirius?

Not exactly.  Advertisers put their investments where they are likely
to result in changed buyer behavior.  We older people do indeed have
more money.  We tend not to base our buying decisions on advertising,
however.  We're smarter than that (yeah, right).

Advertisers court the young because young buyers are more likely to be
swayed by advertising.

Richard Cuff, 50+ in Allentown, PA  USA