Re: [Swprograms] Is WRN Now Also Gone from Sirius?

Re: [Swprograms] Is WRN Now Also Gone from Sirius?

The website mentions a "new channel lineup".

WRN is listed in its usual spot in the PDF version of the channel
guide, effective today.

IIRC, aren't these promos what Sirius runs as a default when there are
interruptions or other screwups in its feeds?

Moral of the story:  Sirius and XM will continue to tweak their
channel lineups to maximize their attractiveness to their likely
customer base.

We remain at their mercy...the only solution (other than shortwave)
is, frankly, the unlimited-bandwidth world of live webcasting.

140 is now indeed shown for live sports many nights.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com