[Swprograms] Slovakia via WRMI

** SLOVAKIA [non]. In the uncertain event that WRMI keeps relaying WRN, which
is their default fill when a few hours of time goes unsold, R. Slovakia
International will still be on SW, as we heard it Saturday June 24 starting at
1633 on WRMI webcast, presumably // 9955. This of course will be thru no effort
of RSI itself whatsoever.

Or will it? At 1638, Katarina (sp?) introduced the ``last`` Saturday edition of
Slovakia Today, ``so we`ll try to make the best of it``. Then are they shutting
down program produxion from July 1 even if continuing on non-SW outlets? She
said her final good-bye at 1659, ``going off the air``. Maybe it`s just that
she is one of the staff made redundant, cutting from four to two for each
language (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST)