Re: [Swprograms] BBC World Service coverage of the Wimbledon tennistournament

Re: [Swprograms] BBC World Service coverage of the Wimbledon tennistournament

Sirius has the rights to Wimbledon as far as satellite radio is
concerned in North America.  Daily coverage will run from 1000-2000
UT.  Here's a reprint of their publicity piece on sirius.com

John Figliozzi

2006 Wimbledon Tennis Tournament
June 26th - July 9th
6 am - 4 pm ET
Sports Play-By-Play // Ch. 125

SIRIUS will once again serve up a fortnight of top tennis, with
comprehensive live coverage from the historic All England Club from
June 26—July 9th. Enjoy baseline-to- baseline broadcasts of the top
Wimbledon matches, plus tournament statistics, analysis and player
interviews. 2005 Wimbledon Champions, Roger Federer and Venus
Williams, have both won this Grand Slam event three times and are
expected to defend their titles against the world's best players.

Plant your feet in the grass and start a new tennis tradition with
Strawberries & Cream On SIRIUS. Check back for players' seedings,
match-ups and air times as The Championship approaches.

Point, Set, Match: SIRIUS.

MEN
SEED
WOMEN