Re: [Swprograms] Slovakia via WRMI

Glenn Hauser <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx> graced hard-core-dx.com with these
words of wisdom:

> Or will it? At 1638, Katarina (sp?) introduced the ``last`` Saturday
> edition of Slovakia Today, ``so we`ll try to make the best of it``.

She called it the "last" Saturday edition "on shortwave" -- it's 0105 UTC
as I write this, and I just heard the program.

Katarina has mentioned previously that she will not be with RSI after the
first of July; it's just Pete Miller and a Slovak guy whose name I can't
recall.

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
Oh Marge, anyone can miss Canada, all tucked away down there....