[Swprograms] SW listening habits

My own SW listening has virtually come to an end - at least when at home -
thanks to the web.  I purchased a Sony SW100 in April 2006, though this
purchase was caused by the need to replace one of my radios which had
developed a serious aerial problem.  I bought the radio as it is extremely
suitable for portable listening.  It happens to be a good all-round radio
for my purposes.  I guess the SW performance will really be tested should I
go on vacation overseas, where of course I won't have internet access and
will have to rely on a good old trusty tranny if I want to pick up any news
from good old Blighty.

PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom