Re: [Swprograms] BBC World Service coverage of the Wimbledon tennistournament

Re: [Swprograms] BBC World Service coverage of the Wimbledon tennistournament

My situation is similar -- with a WiFi network at home, "Replay Radio"
software that can automatically capture audio out of a sound card and
save it as MP3 -- there are manual, freeware tools that do that but
require more manual steps -- and an MP3 player, which can now be had
for $40 or less with enough capacity to be useful -- I have more
diverse listening choices than radio, by itself, can offer.

However, when sitting by a lake somewhere, on a still summer evening,
there's still nothing like a shortwave radio...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA