Re: [Swprograms] Sirius Canada (was 'An articlefromglobetechnology.com')

Re: [Swprograms] Sirius Canada (was 'An articlefromglobetechnology.com')

At 03:17 PM 6/14/05 -0400, Peter Bowen wrote:

What you say is true but we must remember that both Sirius and XM are profit-making (someday) organizations.  The cost to get from 90% to 100% may not be worth the revenue to be gained from the old gold miners in Yellowknife, and all those old people the Canadians put on ice flows in the Arctic Ocean when their time has come.

Then again if CRTC demanded 100% coverage as a condition of their license, I guess the companies would figure out a way to make it happen.

Joe Buch