Re: [Swprograms] 15565 WYFR/UK etc.

Rich,

You`re not looking at the same HFCC I am. I donwloaded the public version as
soon as it was available and have been referring to it on my harddrive.

There are plenty of IBB entries! Is the one on the HFCC site now without them?
Are you sure you are looking at B-04 and not an earlier one?

Here it is in the one I have:
6135 0400 0600 10,11SW,12N                    DL   250 121             1234567
311004 270305 D                  G   BBC MER 15617

No, BFM stands for Bernd Friedewald Management.

73, Glenn Hauser