Re: [Swprograms] 15565 WYFR/UK etc.

I hope readers were able to make out the information they required from
among the meaningless figures which were included in this list.  Whilst I
could understand the first 3 sets of figures, namely the frequency, followed
by the start and finish times, I could not make head nor tail of what the
other figures referred to.  Having said that, I would hazard a guess that
the figures 1234567 would indicate that the programme referred to would air
every day at the same time.
PAUL DAVID
Chairman, Brent Visually-Handicapped Group
Registered Charity No.: 272955