Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 594 India into central USA?

The 3x400kW transmitter of AIR Maitri uses directional antenna pointed
towards East. The configuration is generally 2x350kW using a combiner. In
very favourable situation it is likelyto propagate to Pacific as my fertile
brain imagines.
73 de Sudipta Ghose VU2UT

--
One of those ... ...