Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 594 India into central USA?

I think it may have been likely that it was indeed Germany on 1421 --

Because TA's came thick and fast on many more basic radios - often with
little more than the loop-stick for an antenna.

I once told an aspiring dxer near Halifax that he could easily hear the UK
on his Sony 7600G --
He thought that was impossible -- and I suggested tuning to 1215Khz or
1089Khz around sun-set any day of the week in September...
Sure enough, there it was.

One part of the success formula for DXing is actually believing that it is
possible.
I picked up a copy of Communications World in 1973 that had a feature in
Trans-Atlantic and Trans-Pacific MW DX.
It blew my mind - but I set about to be the best TP and TA dxer I possible
could...
And eventually I was hearing TA's and TP's on DX150B with a 3 X 3 '
home-brew loop.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -