From: am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glenn Hauser
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 9:49 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America; Walter Salmaniw
Cc: am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] 594 India into central USA?

We may now relax --- I monitored 594 continuously from 1130 UT today, and found a very steady signal which continued past 1430 UT ---- 2.5 hours after sunrise, so never mind Kolkata (unless it`s groundwave, ha ha). Amazing coincidence that *something else* would be putting a signal on its exact split frequency from its direxion. Not inside my household, at least. Possibly spur from my local 960 KGWA which is about the same angle from here. I will be driving around to confirm that or not. Full report to follow. 73, Glenn

 Isn't
that the beauty of DXing? One just never knows!  One day it's one channel, and on the next, something completely different. This brings me back to November 3 years ago in PEI, when 1566 AIR was just booming in for several hours. Yep, armchair copy at 3:00 in the afternoon. Anything is possible!  73,...Walt On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at
 6:02 AM, Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>