Re: [IRCA] TP Sept 13, 2012 / Victoria version: my version

Re: [IRCA] TP Sept 13, 2012 / Victoria version: my version

I cheated this morning running my Perseus, and a nifty minimalist
program called Mestor, which records wav files simply.  Had a look at
wav files over the 12:00 TOH, and 12:30 BOH....virtually nothing at
all.  Certainly no audio.  Even 13:00 wasn't all very good.  By 13:10
or 13:15, things started to pick up from DU, mostly with decent audio
on 612, 4QR Brisbane.  Also 702, 2AB Sydney,   747 (couldn't quite
make out language), 774 3LO , Melbourne, 828 prob 3GI Gippsland, 846
nice EZL music at 13:32.  I'm suspecting this was Newstalk ZB,
Masterton NZ. , 891 4TAB, Townsville.  Nothing really heard much above
this.  738 was RFO before 13:30, but not heard after.  So, overall,
not a complete wash-out, but if it were not for the handful of DU
heard, there would have been precious little to hear!  73,  Walt
Salmaniw, Victoria, BC