[IRCA] Alberta TP/DUs for 13 Sep 2012

Due to my sleeping in, I didn't check until 1245, but by then at least, it was a tale of two bands today. Above 1000 khz things were dead, at levels that would have me checking the antenna connections if not for the lower band. On the bottom end, the TPs had returned after yesterday's absence. Rather than 774 being strongest, as is most common, it was 594 and 693 today. 774 was in, but not overly strong. Japan also heard on 567 and 828. Nothing from 747 for some reason. The only other audio was the reliable 891 freq from Australia, though the programming seemed to indicate it was 4TAB today, rather than the usual ABC Adelaide. Too weak to be totally certain though.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta