Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 8:00 AM
Subject: [IRCA] KWO35 162.ff MHz on 1630 KHz

On 1630 this morning heard relay of KWO35 NY City 162.55 MHz with coastal weather from CT to northern NJ.

While looking for a culprit I found this list of Part 15 stations. There's a 1640 that relays KWO35, but mine is on 1630.

http://www.nostalgiaair.org/forums/Messages/519/M0049519.htm

My best guess is the TIS at JFK Airport...

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON