[IRCA] Good sunrise activity > ON

Sunday morning...

At 0616 had very weak classical music //950 for Boissevain and Altona MB respectively. Both are relogs. Boissevain CJRB will be easier now with CHSC toast.

780 yielded one of the Maine station - it was relaying 1240 WEZR. Both heard here before.

My ESPN on 1220 could be either PA, IA or ME. Had a mention of Farming, and some country. I'll have to keep chasing the ND station...

970 very strong MN, SA moderate on 540, 690, 1190.

Had oldies on 1010 I presume was WI (relog); country on 1060 (could be AB or SD, and SD would be new, so an incentive for me to chase this); and briefly the echo effect of two Rebeldes on 1620 (both relogs from late September). A weird noise on 1640 as if a transmitter is out of whack.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON