[IRCA] WGLD-1440

1440   WGLD     PA    MANCHESTER TOWNSHIP   0854  23/03/10
While monitoring 1440, at 0854, there arose out of the noise, "..send your answer to ESPN1440.com. And now the question.QSB." I missed the question but there was mention of a Greenville(?) and then QSBed. I typed in ESPN1440.com and it took me to a site that is owned by WGLD radio. I log 8 stations with in a 30 minute period
This one being the only new one. [WM-TN]

DXer: Willis
QTH: Old Fort, TN
ANTENNA: 149' long wire
RCVR: Drake R-4C