Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] Who coordinates the DX test with AM broadcast stations?

Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] Who coordinates the DX test with AM broadcast stations?

I've replied offlist to Bob, with obvious gratitude.

I am DX Tests committee coordinator. Any and all DX test info and quereies should come to me at dxtests@xxxxxxxx .

We might have one or two more this season...

But I'd like to set our sights on next season. It'd be great to have some action starting in September. If each of us contacts one station successfully ... can you imagine?

Saul Chernos