From: D1028Gary@xxxxxxx
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:52:07 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 3-22.. 1575 kHz Mystery

Thanks Patrick,

The 1575-AFN station in Sasebo is listed as 250w in my WRTH, the
lowest-powered AFN station on the frequency. It would be great if I could get  some
kind of ID at 1400 UTC on the station, but with the daylight rapidly  getting
earlier and earlier, this morning both VOA and the music station on 1575
kHz were already fading heavily around 1400 here in Puyallup (along with  the
other TP's).

73, Gary

In a message dated 3/22/2010 9:53:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,