Re: [IRCA] WA STATE TIS/HAR INFO

Pete,

A new TIS at Puallup on 1580? Gee, too bad it is on the KGAL channel.
1500 I have heard from Fort Lewis, as no one operates in the NW on 1500.
1570 would have been nicer, but too close to 1560.
   I have a lot of HAR WA stations QSL'd through the years. They are
good QSLers.
Hearing and reporting new TIS/HAR stations generally works well on
increasing the QSL rate. I used to sit on the channels for years and
waited for new ones to fade up. It even got better when they started to
use 1620, 1630, and so on. Before the X Band became a reality. Ah, the
good ol' days. Coast to Coast TIS stations were common.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager